To register for K9 Nose Work classes or a private lesson, please follow the steps below.
1) Class Structure – Please read the following guideline document before your first training session.
2) Liability Waiver – Please print, fill out and scan/email back to me, or bring it to your first training session.
3) Pre-Class Questionnaire – Please fill out the following online questionnaire BEFORE your first session, so I may review it in advance.
4) What To Bring – Please read this list and bring at minimum high-value treats to the first class. You may purchase a long line and harness later on. A crate is not necessary for the Intro class but if you have one, please bring it. (Crates will be required in most Continuing classes so if you plan to advance to that level, it would be a good idea to get your dog used to a crate sooner than later.)
5) Treats – Please read this document, which will give you ideas on what kind of food and treats work well for nose work…high value!
6) Class Fee – If you’re signing up for an Intro class or private lesson, please mail in your check or pay online via credit card before the class.
To pay by credit card or PayPal, click the button below, then enter the amount you would like to pay. PayPal account is not necessary. General excise tax will be added to the fee.
To pay by check, make payment out to COUNTRY CANINE and mail to:
67-331 Kiapoko Place
Waialua, HI 96791
A NOTE ABOUT DOG ETIQUETTE
Please note that unlike other types of dog sports and classes, a nose work class may accommodate dogs that are sensitive or mildly reactive to other dogs, strangers and new environments. In order to keep the activity fun and accessible to all dogs, please swing wide of other handlers’ dogs when walking past them, and do not do any dog-to-dog greetings before, during or after the class. A good guideline is to keep the dogs at least 10 feet away from each other. Thank you for your cooperation!